Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Smile...



I borrowed this video from a friend's blog (Colleen Huston), but it helped remind me what an incredible blessing it is to live, work, and play where I do.

Wednesdays are notorious for being a "slump" day. Middle of the week, work piling up, deadlines approaching, etc. But some truths never change, no matter how bleak, stressful, or tiring a day may seem.

1) God is good, all the time.
2) God provides exactly what we need, when we need it.
3) God never gives us more than He has equipped us to handle.
4) God hears our prayers and praises to Him.
5) God holds each moment of our lives in His hands.

It is such a blessing to hold to these truths. So much so, that they can even make a Wednesday as special as a Friday.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't imagine a better place to live. I love living in San Diego and I love living here with you, my wife!